The number one question I get from small business owners is - what's the best marketing mix for me?
How do I acquire customers? How long should I do each thing?
What is "The Formula?" ...
This is a great clip from Data Driven Academy where I answer a question by Kelly Savoca of CottonandMoss.com.
Her question is very similar - if not the EXACT same question - that I get from many small business owners and marketing directors or managers in charge of growing their business.
When I answered her question, it clicked. This is basically the same for any small business.
So this is the ideal digital marketing mix. Check it.
Expect this to be a 6-12 month journey. Here it is at a simple overview level. Focus on this...
- Post on your Facebook page consistently every day
- Boost your Facebook posts.
- Run "Page Promotions" also known as "Page Like Campaigns."
- Layer in Google Adwords Express Ads.
- Use the Facebook Pixel to Remarket (custom audiences and lookalike audiences) to users that have been to your website and shown interest in your brand.
Thanks for reading - and have a great day!
Paul Hickey has created and grown businesses via digital strategy and internet marketing for more than 10 years. His sweet spot is using analytics to design and build websites and grow the audience and revenue of businesses via SEO/Blogging, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads, Social Media Content Marketing and Email Marketing. The part that he’s most passionate about is quantifying next marketing actions based on real data.