The number one question I get from small business owners is – what’s the best marketing mix for me?
How do I acquire customers? How long should I do each thing?
What is “The Formula?” …
This is a great clip from Data Driven Academy where I answer a question by Kelly Savoca of CottonandMoss.com.
Her question is very similar – if not the EXACT same question – that I get from many small business owners and marketing directors or managers in charge of growing their business.
When I answered her question, it clicked. This is basically the same for any small business.
So this is the ideal digital marketing mix. Check it.
Expect this to be a 6-12 month journey. Here it is at a simple overview level. Focus on this…
- Post on your Facebook page consistently every day
- Boost your Facebook posts.
- Run “Page Promotions” also known as “Page Like Campaigns.”
- Layer in Google Adwords Express Ads.
- Use the Facebook Pixel to Remarket (custom audiences and lookalike audiences) to users that have been to your website and shown interest in your brand.