I've written a lot about the importance of Google My Business, how it's the number one most important Small Business SEO strategy and even something all marketing directors and VPs of Marketing should pay attention to regardless of the size of their company.
I've even gone in depth about why it's important to post photos on Google Maps.
Now, it's time to take a look at the different post types you can make in Google My Business, and why it is a tool that all businesses can use to create offers, promote products and events, and direct people to their storefronts. Check the video on this page.
Other SEO Tips:
- How to verify your Google My Business Listing
- The benefits of having a verified Google My Business Listing
- How to see the accurate data behind how often your business location is showing on Google Maps
- What different types of contributions can be made to Google Maps
- Evidence for Posting on Your Google My Business Page
Thanks for reading, watching and listening, and have a great day!
Paul Hickey, Founder / CEO / Lead Strategist at Data Driven Design, LLC has created and grown businesses via digital strategy and internet marketing for more than 10 years. His sweet spot is using analytics to design and build websites and grow the audience and revenue of businesses via SEO/Blogging, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads, Social Media Content Marketing and Email Marketing. The part that he’s most passionate about is quantifying next marketing actions based on real data.