Pivoting During A Pandemic
We’re living in uncertain times and each day is different. Depending on where you are in this world, your daily routine is up in the air and your priorities are changing. First and foremost, now is the time to stay healthy, informed and flexible. Running your business may not be at the top of your list right now but we’re here to offer some simple tips around digital marketing you may want to consider in the near future.
Social Media: Push pause on your scheduled posts and evaluate your content.
- Are you driving traffic to a product or service that’s still appropriate?
- Are the images you’re using appropriate during a time when most people are concerned about their health and the health of their families?
- Have your offerings changed during this health crisis?
- Are you still holding training/events/meetings that you’re promoting?
- Do you have a consistent message for your audiences, internal and external, on your homepage or intranet?
- If applicable, are you providing responses to the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic with how you’re responding to the latest recommendations and regulations?
- Do you have a way for people to get in touch with you with their own concerns?
- Does your company allow for remote work?
- Do you have the right tools in place to allow for your employees to work remotely?
- Can you shift that training to a virtual training?
- Do you have an event in the future that you need to host virtually?
Don’t be afraid to join the conversation either with humor or resources. Remember that social media is primarily about your relationship with your customer and now is the time for relationships and relatability. Think less about your brand and more about what your audience needs.
Data Driven Design is a fully remote team and thankfully, we are up and running and ready to help you with any concerns you may have during this time. We’re all in this together.
MORE ABOUT COURTENAY:
Courtenay Rogers is VP of Business Development, responsible for expanding Data Driven Design's services to hundreds of existing clients, building new client relationships and educating business owners large and small on the power of voice technology – including promoting Nashville Voice Conference, aimed at introducing businesses to the increased efficiency, effectiveness and relevance of integrating voice-based applications like Alexa Skills and Google Actions into their digital presence.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.