HOW TO CREATE AN ALEXA FLASH BRIEFING – COMPLETE GUIDE – Data Driven Daily Tip 311
I've blogged a few other times about Alexa Flash Briefings. How I built my first one, how to find and add them in the Alexa Skills Store, and why all small businesses should have them, but I've never put out a complete guide like this.
As I say in the video, buckle up, seriously. Here's what you'll need to create your very own Alexa Flash Briefing.
1. An email account - this video shows you how to create one if you don't have one.
2. An Anchor.fm account - this video shows you how to create one if you don't have one.
3. An Alexa Developer Account - this video shows you how to create one if you don't have one.
4. MP3 audio files - this video shows you how to record them if you need them.
5. A logo / icon for your skill - this video shows you how to create one.
Okay, watch the video and 45 minutes from now, you'll have your very own podcast, published on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and 10 other outlets, along with your very own Alexa Flash Briefing.
This video also shows you how to manage your podcast moving forward in spite of your busy schedule.
Thanks for reading, watching and listening, and have a great day!
Paul Hickey, Founder / CEO / Lead Strategist at Data Driven Design, LLC has created and grown businesses via digital strategy and internet marketing for more than 10 years. His sweet spot is using analytics to design and build websites and grow the audience and revenue of businesses via Podcasting, building Alexa Skills, SEO/Blogging, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads, Social Media Content Marketing and Email Marketing. The part that he’s most passionate about is quantifying next marketing actions based on real data.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.