Top Forms WordPress Plug-Ins
One of our favorite WordPress Plug-ins is Gravity Forms. It not only allows simple form building, but it has great styling capabilities, and the ability to extend into many integrations with CRMs and Email Marketing Platforms.
It is great for not only lead generation, but also submission routing based on conditional logic, and allows for multiple if / than scenarios.
It also extends into WooCommerce and other plug-ins.
One of the most simple things you can do in Gravity Forms that provides the most value is downloading form submissions into a CSV file for safe keeping and tracking. This video shows you how.
Or read here:
1. Log into your WordPress Admin
2. Go to “Forms” on the left hand side of the page – hover
3. Select “Import/Export”
4. Select your form from the dropdown
5. Check the “Select All” checkbox
6. Click the blue “Export” button
7. BOOM! You’re all set.