READ If we’ve ever met, you know how I feel about positivity. Positive vibes, smiles, and a “can do” attitude always win. Back in 2001 when I first started my professional career, I was all smiles, all the time. And let’s be honest, I still am. But it’s not by accident. It’s because I’ve learned…

Read More

WATCH LISTEN READ Emily has an interesting background as a former fashion model in New York City. After growing up in Minnesota, she moved to NYC, dominated the fashion world, then found a love for blogging and social media around 2004-2007 as MySpace, Twitter and Facebook started to take over the digital landscape. As an…

Read More

READ Digital Uncorked. I had no idea I was going to be part of the inaugural Digital Uncorked. The team at VaynerExperience is top notch. While consuming a ton of Gary Vee’s content over the last year – content that has gotten me through 24-hour work days with 30-minute naps on the couch – I’ve…

Read More

WATCH READ One of the more fun things we’ve done recently as a team was support Girls To The Moon, an organization that “launches confident girls” to be their best selves, impact their communities and create a more inclusive culture. The #GTTM17 Campference was a smashing success, and we were there as a sponsor, conducting…

Read More

READ One of the more fun things we’ve done recently as a team was support Girls To The Moon, an organization that “launches confident girls” to be their best selves, impact their communities and create a more inclusive culture. The #GTTM17 Campference was a smashing success, and we were there as a sponsor, conducting our…

Read More